- Superman is getting edged out of his own sequel, according to Heroic Hollywood, in favor of more Batman (because we haven’t had enough Batman). Zack Snyder spoke to The Daily Beast and confirmed there will be more Batman in the movie because audiences aren’t familiar with this version of the character. We’ll finally get to discover the truth about Batman’s parents murder and how involved they were with Oscorp.
- Chris Evans is game for more Marvel movies if they’ll have him.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII is already on its way to start shooting to make a May 2017 release date.
- Elizabeth Olsen made comments about Scarlet Witch’s insanity and wildcard status. She was talking about her character in Age of Ultron but people misread it as info on Civil War. Worth noting: She praises Daniel Bruhl’s performance and she was only on set five weeks, missing out on the majority of the shoot.
- Tom Hiddleston introduces the first clim from I Saw The Light and made loins everywhere spontaneously combust.
- Mads Mikkelsen is playing an original Star Wars character with the same name as an Extended Universe Star Wars character (a.k.a. he’s playing a character not built for boring fanservice).
- Ronda Rousey is going to star in a Road House reboot thanks to an exclusive Variety scoop. Petition to call it Ronda House.
- Jamie Foxx might join Edgar Wright’s Baby Driver.
- Christopher Nolan’s next movie will be released in 2017. No, I still haven’t seen Interstellar.
- Takashi Miike made another potential masterpiece called Yakuza Apocalypse.
- Transformers movies will no longer have no plot, but possibly two plots!
- Nicolas Winding Refn will grace the world with The Neon Demon in 2016. Here’s what he had to say about his next beautifully divisive movie.
- Dadline reports King Kong moves to Warner Bros under the Legendary banner to unite Godzilla and King Kong in Zilla v. Kong: Dawn of Exhausting Titles.
- There’s a new Spectre TV spot. Please tell me they rewrote the final act. Please.
- Michael Fassbender is talks for crime drama called The Snowman. What is it? A snowman that murders people? Drug dealing snowmen? Only one way to find out.
TRAILER OF THE WEEK
K R A M P U S. From the director of the almost best Halloween horror movie comes a tale as old as whenever the myth became popular. It also stars Adam Scott and David Koechner. Consider this a weird Twilight Zone spinoff of their characters from Parks and Recreation and The Office, respectively.
TWEETS OF THE WEEK
Incredible way of making my two star review seem like I didn’t hate the film pic.twitter.com/zvOyIxHQ3h
— Benjamin Lee (@benfraserlee) September 8, 2015
I understand that acting means being someone you’re not, but casting men as trans women fuels the stigma that transwomen = men in dresses
— the wendihoe (@StaticJungle) September 5, 2015
Aloha is terrible. Like… A-blow-ha — David S. (@David_Shreve2) September 10, 2015
Mad Max: Fury Road and chill.
— Schyler Martin (@SkyyTweet) September 6, 2015
— Jamie Costa (@CostaJames) September 2, 2015
— Malcolm Goodwin (@malcolmjgoodwin) September 7, 2015
today is the anniversary of something huge pic.twitter.com/HPBmvXnl59
— dean winchester (@philsadelphia) September 7, 2015
Featured Image: Marvel Studios, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures