- There’s a whole bunch of Star Wars photos and some info on the film’s villain.
- JJ Abrams isn’t directing Star Wars Episode 9 which is also what he said about The Force Awakens. #MysteryBox
- There’s a picture of Luke Skywalker going around but it was taken down. It’s also exactly what you’d expect Luke to look like 30 years after Return of the Jedi.
- Check out a set photo from Black Panther in Captain America: Civil War.
- There will be multiple versions of the Spider-Man suit in Captain America: Civil War. Click here if you want the (rumored) explanations.
- Frozen 2 will involve more relevant issues for boys and girls *crosses fingers* same-sex relationship for Elsa or BUST.
- Collider got Sir Patrick Stewart to say he’s definitely going to be in Wolverine 3 even though he told us a few months ago.
- Deadpool is getting all the hype so if it has a sequel, it’ll probably involve Cable.
- WOAH. Steven Spielberg is trying to get Gene Wilder out of retirement for a secret movie role (Ready Player One or The BFG).
- Bill Murray won’t do Ghostbusters 3 (he finally saw Ghostbusters 2) but he’ll do the reboot!
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese will bring us the story of The Devil in the White City.
- What the hell do you mean Will Smith might not star in Bad Boys 3?
- People still let Alex Kurtzman do movie stuff and promises the Universal Monsters Universe will be horror with slight adventurous elements (the scripts are supposed to be terrifyingly bad).
- Greta Gerwig’s directorial debut is called Lady Bird! It will certainly have a lady and possibly a bird.
- For no particular reason Kindergarten Cop 2 is happening with Dolph Lundgren in the title role.
- Tom Hiddleston wears a cowboy hat in the upcoming Hank Williams biopic (tumblr just exploded).
- The hella underrated Jack Reacher is getting a sequel which shoots this fall.
- Though the specter of script issues loom over Spectre this video breaking down the Bond Women has people entranced.
- Jem and the Holograms finally has a hologram! Sorta…
Featured Image: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
Trailer of the Week
Tweets of the Week
And I thought I was having a bad week @nyjets
— Miles Teller (@Miles_Teller) August 11, 2015
I made “mad max vehicles” of cucumber and eggplant. pic.twitter.com/vwhnvsLoL3
— ボサノバ和尚 (@sativa_high) August 12, 2015
From seven months of auditioning to being a part of the most highly anticipated movie of the year. #justwow
— John Boyega (@JohnBoyega) August 12, 2015
I AM HUMANDROID pic.twitter.com/2NfjcFdzWV
— Matt Singer (@mattsinger) August 13, 2015
Lexi,19, stands to protect The First Order. “I would rather get hit by something than let it hit them” pic.twitter.com/GCS2D4Krqg
— Ryan MacLean (@TheRyanMacLean) August 13, 2015
Hollywood has to stop thinking non-white = niche. Universal is getting rich by understanding “mainstream” = any race http://t.co/s4QVYjwlto
— malcolm spellman (@MalcolmSpellman) August 12, 2015
The year is 2092. The thirty-fourth “Fantastic Four” reboot still doesn’t get it right.
— Jake Vig (@Jake_Vig) August 7, 2015
Disney after seeing the Fantastic Four reviews pic.twitter.com/0CdGlO4WmV
— Mark Ren (@CloudMG07) August 7, 2015
I AM AN EMMY NOMINEE, PLEASE RT SO MY SENIOR AP ENGLISH TEACHER WILL SEE THIS.
— Matt Burnett (@mcburnett) August 8, 2015
— big titty LARPer (@rachelmillman) August 8, 2015
— David S. (@David_Shreve2) August 12, 2015
Finally watched Ex Machina. Even though it was good, I would have liked a Flashdance type of movie with Oscar Isaac dancing for 1 1/2 hour.
— Wyatt Duncan (@WyattDuncan) August 11, 2015
MAD MAX: FURY ROAD plays just as well on a TV. This film is gonna be around for a long time.
— Josh Rosenfield (@JoshRosenfield) August 12, 2015
I think what Trump has done is tap into people’s desire to have a second-tier Batman villain run the country
— Andy Richter (@AndyRichter) August 9, 2015
Kate Mara wakes up. Opens her e-mail. “Fox rumoured to be moving ahead with Fantastic Four 2” pic.twitter.com/u2GlIrhoDu
— Jordan (@JordanApps) August 11, 2015
HBO should air a series in which Pizzolatto & Sorkin sit at a table & talk over each other about not needing a writer’s room.
— Ryan McGee (@TVMcGee) August 12, 2015
Hi. I just spent the last hour on this. I don’t know why and I am so so sorry. pic.twitter.com/bpIROJcitC
— Alice Moran (@Alice_Moran) August 11, 2015
Reminder that VERONICA MARS is an amazing show and also the one true detective.
— Anton Reyes (@TalesToAntonish) August 12, 2015
— Brian Perry (@Road2Oscars) August 12, 2015