Happy Fourth of July, American readers! For those of you not out grilling or setting off fireworks dangerously close to your neighbor’s house, we have a few Weekly Clickables to help you pass your Monday.
- With opportunity dwindling with each passing year, there are summer blockbuster hits that aren’t aimed at younger audiences. It’s just a matter of where to find them, courtesy of The Guardian.
- If owning a DeLorean is out of reach for your pocketbook, why not an iPhone case that looks just like it? Can you say “take my money?”
- The Present is a short animated film that reminds us there are more important things than first-person shooter games, excuses that mean nothing, and that any story with a dog will melt your heart.
- Benjamin Lee at The Guardian explains why Absolutely Fabulous is a better fashion satire than Zoolander 2.
- Finally, if you find yourself at loose ends on your day off, take a look at The New York Times‘ suggestions for what to watch this holiday weekend.
That’s all for this week, folks. Check back next Monday for more of the best movie stuff from the rest of the Internet!
Featured Image: Paramount Pictures