Greetings, readers. This week in the Clickables, we have sci-fi written by artificial intelligence, some new John Williams music, art featuring directors, and thoughts on favorites in the horror and superhero genres. Enjoy!
- Check out this bizarre short film written by AI (I think we have a ways to go before screenplay writing is automated, I am happy to say).
- If you want a taste of John Williams’s score for Steven Spielberg’s upcoming film The BFG, you can listen at the John Williams Fan Network.
- There’s an argument to be had about superhero movies getting better and better. We shouldn’t forget about the real best superhero movie: Spider-Man 2.
- Artist Mike Leavitt’s work depicts directors as a mix of themselves and the movies they’ve created. The Jonathan Levine gallery presents King Cuts, an exhibition of some of Leavitt’s works including sculptures of Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, and Tim Burton.
- Read Neil Gaiman’s thoughts about his favorite horror movie, The Bride of Frankenstein.
That’s it for this week. Check back next Monday for more of the best of the rest of the internet!
Featured Image: Universal Pictures