In this week’s Weekly Clickables, we have throwbacks, trailers, and analysis, which is all good stuff, and a nice variety to get your week started.
- Because I’ve been re-watching Freaks and Geeks, I thought I’d include this essay from a like-minded media consumer, courtesy of Chicago Now.
- Although Fences has gotten mixed reviews, there are many great examples of film adaptations of stage plays. NewNowNext put together this list a while ago, but it is still relevant.
- Here’s a video about the connections between Cloverfield and 10 Cloverfield Lane, courtesy of Bloody Disgusting.
- And a trailer for the upcoming horror anthology film, XX.
- Finally, Katherine Webb at Bright Wall Dark Room wrote an excellent piece on motherhood and Stranger Things.
That’s it for this week, folks. Check back next Monday for more of the best movie stuff from the rest of the Internet!
Featured Image: Paramount Pictures