Happy Monday, dear readers! We have some great Weekly Clickables to share with you this week. We focus on comic books with looks at adaptations of Superman, Spiderman, and a documentary about the X-Men comics, but also some discussion some rather specific fandom and the late Muhammad Ali.
- In the weekly podcast Who Won the Week, Blastr look back at the week that was and the stories that are blowing up the geek-o-sphere. This week, they are joined by Lindsay Ellis and Alex Zalben to discuss whether or not fandom is broken.
- Notorious YouTube film buff Bob Chipman continues his video series Really That Good with an exploration of what makes Richard Donner’s 1978 film Superman a classic.
- YouTube cultural commentator Comic Book Girl 19 has released the third volume of her documentary on the epic history of X-Men comics, detailing the entirety of the Dark Phoenix saga.
- Concept and storyboard artist Jeffrey Henderson released a bunch of his work for Sam Raimi’s ill-fated Spider-Man 4 on his personal website. Included is a glimpse at an original film version of the Vulture serving as the main villain, as well as an appearance from Bruce Campbell as Mysterio in a supporting role.
- Following Muhammad Ali’s passing this past Friday, Carrie Rickey at Yahoo! Movies took a look at the late boxer’s work in film.
That’s it for this week, folks! Check back next Monday for more of the best movie stuff from the rest of the Internet.
Featured Image: Warner Bros.