In this our Weekly Clickables this week, we have mostly horror, but also a review, thoughts on footwear, and some unusual background performances.
- First, courtesy of the Film4 “Horror Heads” series, an assemblage of Hollywood’s top genre directors – including Tim Burton, Eli Roth, and M. Night Shyamalan – converge to discuss their longstanding and undying love for horror.
- In The Atlantic, Megan Garber wrote about women in movies running in heels.
- Cracked put together this compilation of odd moments from background characters.
- TV Guide presents a list of the funniest horror movies for those of us who can’t handle the genre or prefer a few laughs between screams.
- Finally, here is a thoughtful review of Kelly Reichardt’s Certain Women, courtesy of The New York Times.
That’s it for this week, folks. Check back next Monday for more of the best movie stuff from the rest of the Internet.
Featured Image: 20th Century Fox