Our Weekly Clickables this week is, naturally, holiday themed. Advertisements and fairy lights are everywhere, so why fight it?
- First, IndieWire put together a holiday movie preview.
- Next, check out a compilation of the 20 best shopping scenes, courtesy of Glamour.
- Now, if you’re in the northern hemisphere, you expect to be cold until May 2017. Thankfully, Nylon helpfully put together a list of the 15 warmest movies.
- If you grew up in the ’90s and had cable, you’ll appreciate this fascinating oral history of the Double Dare obstacle course, courtesy of The A.V. Club.
- Finally, NPR correspondent Lakshmi Singh interviewed Gugu Mbatha-Raw, who thoroughly impressed us in the “San Junipero” episode of Black Mirror. She and Lakshmi discuss being mixed race and in the film business, as well as Gugu’s latest projects.
That’s it for this week, folks. Check back next Monday for more of the best movie stuff from the rest of the Internet!
Featured Image: Netflix