In this week’s Weekly Clickables, we have a couple items relating to the Women’s March on Washington, but also a look at censorship, the thing with Bee Movie, and an interview with director Danny Strong.
- Siddhant Adlakha at Birth. Movies. Death. wrote about Indian censorship and his experience interviewing a government official about it.
- Take a look at images of Women’s March protests from around the world.
- The New York Times posted a 360 video that lets you get a taste of what it was like to attend the Women’s March in Washington, D.C.
- If you’re wondering what the deal is with Bee Movie, PBS Idea Channel will explain it to you and also give you advice on creating your own Bee Movie movie.
- Finally, Dominic Patten at Deadline interviewed Danny Strong about his film Rebel in the Eye, a J.D. Salinger biopic.
That’s it for this week, folks. Check back next Monday for more of the best movie stuff from the rest of the Internet!
Featured Image: Paramount Pictures