In this week’s Weekly Clickables, we have women in westerns, appreciation for 35mm film, and a hint at the ending of Logan.
- First, artist Felice House painted women posing as famous cowboys, and the result is a pretty cool collection of portraits.
- Next, Screen Rant looks at how Logan’s ending was teased in The Wolverine.
- Last week was the 20th anniversary of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. On ET Online, Joe Bergren explored its legacy.
- Alamo Drafthouse founder Tim League argues in favor of 35mm film (and gives an interesting history of film media in the process).
- Finally, an interview with Ramin Djawadi—better known as the composer for Game of Thrones—in which he discusses his composition process, courtesy of NPR.
That’s it for this week. Check back next Monday for more of the best movie stuff from the rest of the Internet!
Featured Image: HBO