Happy Monday, folks! Let’s dive right in:
- First, read Aziz Ansari’s take on race in Hollywood over at The New York Times.
- The AV Club’s Mike D’Angelo watched the first ten minutes of five hundred movies and came to some interesting conclusions on how we judge movies.
- Matt Brown at schmoesknow.com documented his wait in line for #ALLMYMOVIES, and personally, not to mention un-ironically, got the chance to thank Shia LaBeouf.
- The 50th anniversary edition of Doctor Zhivago comes out this month, and I’m ready to love it all over again. Check out the new trailer, and then watch the movie. You won’t regret it.
- Finally, over at The Upcoming, Matthew Heineman discusses the origin and making of Cartel Land, his documentary about vigilante justice against drug cartels along the U.S. and Mexican border.
That’s it for this week. Check back next Monday for more of the best movie stuff from the rest of the internet!
Featured Image: MGM