In our latest Weekly Clickables installment, we have a few lists, a short interview with Sian Davies, and a discussion of Darren Aronofsky’s Noah.
- First, at Short Film Stuff, an interview with Sian Davies, who, among other things, directed a few episodes of the delightful Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries.
- If you want a non-partisan and scientific approach to the “which superhero is the best” argument, check out the best superhero according to science, courtesy of Cinema Blend.
- The Olympics are full of film-worthy stories, so here is a list of the top ten Olympic-themed movies of all time (up until the present, that is) from Newsday.
- Over at Bright Wall/Dark Room, in a powerful discussion regarding (among other things) textual adaptations, film critic Lauren Wilford explains how Darren Aronofsky’s much-maligned Noah ruined her childhood, and why that makes her thankful for the film.
- Finally, The Playlist published a list of the 50 best scores of the 21st century so far.
That’s it for this week, folks. Enjoy! Check back next Monday for more of the best movie stuff from the rest of the Internet.
Featured Image: Warner Bros.