I am back from vacation (unfortunately), but at least my work week is short. If yours seems interminable, try checking out our Weekly Clickables for some of our very best film-related finds to help the hours go by.
- First, Owen Gleiberman of Variety writes about what we’ll need from the next James Bond film following director Sam Mendes’ recent departure.
- Independent filmmaker Ashley Lynch examines boys’ undeniable hatred of the new Ghostbusters movie.
- What if all of the Pixar stories are related? And I don’t mean Easter Eggs appearing in each movie. The Pixar Theory provides evidence of how the movies are interconnected.
- Environmentalists and fish-lovers have started a petition asking Disney to include a message before the new film Finding Dory to caution viewers against capturing or buying the Blue Tang fish, which can not be bred in captivity and whose population could be threatened if over-captured.
- It’s Memorial Day weekend in the US, which means many of us have this Monday off. But if you’re not into backyard barbecues, you could check out one or more of the movies on this list of the best terrible sci-fi movies.
That’s it for this week. Check back next Monday for more of the best movie stuff from the rest of the Internet!
Featured Image: Columbia Pictures