- Jeremy Renner shows off the new Hawkeye outfit in Civil War with Ant-Man popping up on his shoulder. Hawkeye/Ant-Man wombo combo is in effect.
- Jeremy Renner believes Marvel won’t connect Guardians of the Galaxy in Avengers sequels (he’s wrong, by the way).
- Heroic Hollywood reports Spider-Man will go mano y mano in Civil War. We all assumed it but it’s nice to have it verified. I mean, it’s in the title.
- Mads Mikkelsen is being eyed for Dr. Strange villain. Have you ever seen blood in the moonlight, Stephen Strange? It appears quite black.
- Mads Mikkelsen won’t be a villain in Star Wars: Rogue One. Nobody said he won’t eat people.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens has a 15 second teaser that looks cool before suddenly WOAH THEY’RE GONNA FIGHT IN THE SNOW BEST MOVIE EVER.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be in IMAX for an entire month. Calling it now: 300 million+ opening weekend.
- Bleeding Cool reports Marvel will let more girls into the superhero club for the next Blade movie with a story that follows Blade’s daughter. Somebody get Zoe Kravitz on the phone NOW.
- Jennifer Lawrence (J-Law) and Amy Schumer (A-Shu) are writing a screenplay together. Call it J-Law and A-Shu please.
- Vin Diesel is so likable someone will let him make another xXx movie, probably.
- Bruce Willis was going to be in a Woody Allen movie until he wasn’t. A tweet from a Wrap reporter flat out says he was fired.
- Straight Outta Compton stars head straight into Kong: Skull Island.
- Michael Fassbender debuts his Assassin’s Creed character on Yahoo. He looks cool but that’s just normal Fassbender stuff.
TRAILER OF THE WEEK
Not quite a full trailer, but more of a preparation for The Martian, which is quickly becoming a hot commodity in the hihgly anticipated fall movie season.
TWEETS OF THE WEEK
— Jeremy Renner (@Renner4Real) August 27, 2015
— Brian Lipko (@BrianLipko) August 27, 2015
— #EvanRachelWould (@evanrachelwood) August 28, 2015
” Thor is not even that important ” pic.twitter.com/u5Ch8gZVXp
— wiss.❀ (@BUCKVBVRNES) August 25, 2015
I live in constant fear that George RR Martin is trying to kill me off. — Ian Alda (@IanAlda) August 22, 2015
“This generation can’t take a joke” Our entire generation laughs at fucking internet memes all day long we just don’t like racist jokes
— emø hoe (@ahoybailey) August 22, 2015
The Dark Knight Rises. pic.twitter.com/zjUlI9Vsi7
— Amazon Movie Reviews (@AmznMovieRevws) August 25, 2015
Screenwriting tip: Sit up straight. — ChristopherMcQuarrie (@chrismcquarrie) August 23, 2015
Hey wanna play a fun pool game like Marco Polo or make millions of voices cry out in terror and suddenly silenced? pic.twitter.com/htTH2fPKVd
— Brian Altano (@agentbizzle) August 28, 2015
While y’all guessing what it is, here is a free twitter scoop. Hearing Marvel found the actor who is going to play BULLSEYE. 😊 Who tho? — Umberto Gonzalez (@elmayimbe) August 25, 2015