- BREAKING: Avengers: Infinity Wars reportedly going to cost $1 Billion. That’s probably not true since there’s no script yet but it’s likely going to be one of the most expensive movies in history. (Bleeding Cool)
- Ant-Man will be joined by Wasp in the sequel Ant-Man and the Wasp in 2018! Black Panther has been moved up to February 16, 2018 for Black History Month. Captain Marvel is unfortunately delayed until March of 2019 – right in the middle of Infinity Wars: Part 1 and 2 (Marvel.com)
- Ron Perlman, Gemma Chan, Carmen Ejogo, and Jon Voight join the Harry Potter spinoff Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (THR)
- The Fast and Furious 8 family welcomes F. Gary Gray into the patriarchal director’s chair (Twitter)
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw joins Star Wars 8 (Collider)
- Bone Tomahawk gets a trailer! It’s spoilerific so click at your own risk (Youtube)
- The Flash movie is still happening in spite of the TV show’s greatness and it’ll be directed by the writer of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (THR)
- Pixar says we need to take our Cars 3 in 6/6/17 before we chase it with Toy Story 4 on 6/15/18 and Incredibles 2 on 6/21/19.
- Daniel Craig jokingly (we hope) contemplates suicide after tiresome Spectre shoot (Time Out)
- The Sam Smith Spectre theme ‘Writing’s On The Wall’ is available for you to ignore on YouTube (YouTube)
- John Wick 2 will save humanity from itself and will probably not kill anymore dogs (Collider)
- The Terminator franchise refuses to be terminated (The Wrap)
- Bong Joon-Ho’s Okja is looking at Jake Gyllenhaal, Paul Dano, Tilda Swinto, Kelly Macdonald, and Bill Nighy to join the cast (from The Wrap)
- Lex Luthor was interviewed by Forbes (Forbes)
- Ellen Page in discussion to bring life to a Flatliners remake (Play on words courtesy of Variety).
- Black Panther potentially scripted by Joe Robert Cole (The Wrap)
- Eddie Murphy is back! Sort of (Bloomberg)
- The X-Men: Apocalypse synopsis is here:
Since the dawn of civilization, he was worshipped as a god. Apocalypse, the first and most powerful mutant from Marvel’s X-Men universe, amassed the powers of many other mutants, becoming immortal and invincible.
Upon awakening after thousands of years, he is disillusioned with the world as he finds it and recruits a team of powerful mutants, including a disheartened Magneto (Michael Fassbender), to cleanse mankind and create a new world order, over which he will reign. As the fate of the Earth hangs in the balance, Raven (Jennifer Lawrence) with the help of Professor X (James McAvoy) must lead a team of young X-Men to stop their greatest nemesis and save mankind from complete destruction.
TRAILER OF THE WEEK
While not technically a trailer, or even a teaser for that matter, but this is the best thing you’ll watch all week. While still in the midst of the casting process on the upcoming Disney feature, Moana is about a young girl who is told she’s going to be a Disney princess. Click the video and watch it. Try not to smile while watching this. You just lost because you’re already smiling. It’s okay to smile. Hug it out.
TWEETS OF THE WEEK
I just turned 51 years old!!! Acabo de cumplir 51. Oct 09, 1964
— Guillermo del Toro (@RealGDT) October 9, 2015
I hope Bill Murray had a good weekend. — TODD SPENCE (@Todd_Spence) October 5, 2015
— Danny Trejo (@officialDannyT) October 7, 2015
— Ryan Adams (@filmystic) October 5, 2015
Avengers: Age of Ultron. pic.twitter.com/9L42zsSCBz
— Amazon Movie Reviews (@AmznMovieRevws) October 3, 2015
THE FLASH makes everything better — Anton SCAREyes (@TalesToAntonish) October 7, 2015
Jimmy forced a grin. He’d been told this might happen, and that if it did, he should just wait for security to arrive pic.twitter.com/Vlkg1zLLxy
— Scott Wampler (@LimitedPaper) October 7, 2015
i’m still not convinced people need to write entire songs about how to sexually please a man there is a movie about a dude fucking a pie — Cam John Carpenter (@Lumetian) October 6, 2015
— Collider News (@ColliderNews) October 6, 2015
I am ride or die for JENNIFER’S BODY — Sam Zimmerman (@samdzimmerman) October 6, 2015
When you’re in Chemistry and your teacher mentions tritium pic.twitter.com/VAmBvEZRZQ
— dan doherty (@DDoherty_) October 5, 2015
not gonna lie 80% of my excitement for STEVE JOBS is michael fassbender rockin’ the dad aesthetic pic.twitter.com/ZHM8wB8ezF
— josh-o-lewntern (@thejoshl) October 9, 2015
Featured Image: Marvel Studios