- Pacific Rim 2 removed from studio lineup. The apocalypse will remain un-cancelled.
- Marvel’s Kevin Feige has plenty of plans for every character added or taken out of the MCU because of course he does.
- It’s inevitable for Marvel TV and movies to remain separate. They will collide in the future.
- The Avengers will change as we know it post-Infinity Wars.
- Kingsman star Taron Egerton caused a tug-of-war between two studios. Kid’s going places.
- George Miller was in talks to direct a DC movie. It just wasn’t Man of Steel 2 (blasphemy).
- Daniel Craig won’t stop playing James Bond until it literally kills him (or they don’t want him anymore)
- George RR Martin said there would be a Game of Thrones movie until he didn’t.
- Batman vs. Superman will be rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action throughout, and some sensuality. Batman and Superman are going to get naked together.
- An animated Ghostbusters movie is in the works.
- Variety reports Nat Wolff will star in the live action adaptation of Death Note.
- Vin Diesel hints at who he wants to direct Furious 8 on his facebook.
- The Ring 3 almost happened without our knowledge.
Featured Image: Warner Bros. Pictures
TRAILER OF THE WEEK
Leo is going for the gold (again) by fighting a freakin’ bear. Birdman is not good but it’s impossible not to be excited for The Revenant. If you watch this and don’t become ecstatic or awed by Emmanuel Lubezki’s cinematography, who even are you? (You are entitled to your opinion. Just help me understand your opinion).
TWEETS OF THE WEEK
Aspiring screenwriters…this is what it looks like: A whiteout with random bursts of attrition & total fucking luck. pic.twitter.com/agj69plxJB
— Joe Carnahan (@carnojoe) September 25, 2015
RIGHTING A WRONG. Film for Day 6: THE COUNSELOR Ridley Scott. A meditation of the illusory nature of normalcy and the devastation to come
— Guillermo del Toro (@RealGDT) September 28, 2015
COUNSELOR in Director’s cut. Controversial. Having experienced violence first hand- it shows its random, devastating, effects, perfectly. — Guillermo del Toro (@RealGDT) September 28, 2015
FUNNY… HULK FEELS LIKE HULK CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT BEING “SUPPRESSED.” IT’S ALMOST LIKE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH BEING A DICK!
— FILM CRIT HULK (@FilmCritHULK) September 25, 2015
Only 39 people died during the making of THE REVENANT.
— John Gary (@johngary) September 29, 2015
— Jake Baldino (@JakeBaldino) September 30, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Harrison Ford (pictured) says Blade Runner 2 script is the “best script he’s ever read.” pic.twitter.com/qApepzdAYJ
— David S. (@David_Shreve2) September 30, 2015
11:19 make an anti-wish!
— Kristen Schaal (@kristenschaaled) October 1, 2015