- The Lego Batman movie released a teaser trailer. It’s not the trailer we deserve, but it’s the one we need right now. (WarnerBros.)
- Wonder Woman shows Gal Gadot and her co-stars preparing for the superhero movie we’ve been waiting for (EW)
- Chris Pratt, the human version of a golden retriever, invites people to become a Guardian of the Galaxy for charity (Omaze)
- Shane Black promises the biggest Predator movie yet and wants The Rock for Doc Savage (Thrillist)
- The Nice Guys gets another trailer and it will probably be the best movie of the year (WarnerBros.)
- Tommy Wiseau was contractually obligated to cameo in The Disaster Artist (Collider)
- Watch Idris Elba voice the tiger Shere Khan in Disney’s The Jungle Book (Disney)
- Paul McCartney and Johnny Depp will be pirates together in the potential final installment of the Pirates Wait, they made another one? (Deadline)
- The Japanese trailer for Civil War has a sweet but heartbreaking moment between Hawkeye and Black Widow (CBR)
- Zach Snyder uses the multi-verse to explain why Grant Gustin isn’t the Flash in DC movies (NYDailNews)
- Ricky Gervais teams up with Netflix for a thing (Netflix)
- David Hasselhoff returns to Baywatch for Baywatch with The Rock (David Hasselhoff)
- Zack Snyder explains some detail behind BvS r-rated cut and deleted scenes (Collider)
- The Last Days in the Desert trailer follows Ewan McGregor as Jesus and the Devil as photographed by Emmanuel Lubezki. (YouTube)
- Empire has a new exclusive sneak peek at X-Men: Apocalypse (Empire)
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller star in the trailer for War Dogs, a movie I haven’t heard of until I looked up weekly news. (WarnerBros.)
- Dave’s favorite actor Mark Wahlberg stars in a movie I was convinced was a sequel to Event Horizon until I discovered it was a biopic on the 2010 BP oil rig explosion in 2010 (Lionsgate)
- The Ellen Show has the first trailer for the highly anticipated third installment of Bridget Jones’s Baby (TheEllenShow)
- The Huntsman: Winter’s War gets a ridiculous, gold and ice infused trailer. (Universal)
TRAILER OF THE WEEK
The Lego Batman Movie: Not the movie we deserve, but the one we need right now. So we’ll watch it. Because superheroes are inherently for children and kind of silly. He’s a silet lego block. A watchful protector. A dark knight. And he earned his bat lobster dinner.
TWEETS OF THE WEEK
Thank you Mr Shandling. pic.twitter.com/t2K2CoJYyE
— Nick Mundy (@dickfundy) March 24, 2016
This week. pic.twitter.com/PFX2T69V62
— Katie Schenkel (@JustPlainTweets) March 24, 2016
Remember how lucky you are if a superhero movie is your biggest concern.
— Scott Weinberg (@scottEweinberg) March 23, 2016
Of course Gwen Stacy is A Tribe Called Quest fan. She’s from Queens.
— Jason Latour (@jasonlatour) March 24, 2016
Let’s remember that a version of Batman exists where he would rather blow himself up than hurt some ducks. pic.twitter.com/YkcpmSDrrm
— Aram Zucker-Scharff (@Chronotope) March 23, 2016
“No sir I would never take my own snacks into a movie theater, that would be wrong” *thousands of Butterfingers fall out of my purse*
— Stacy H (@SOHoward2012) March 25, 2016
98% of Twitter: Zootopia is wonderful & good!
1.9% of Twitter: Actually, it’s problematic!@neiltyson: None of the animals had buttholes!
— David S. (@David_Shreve2) March 19, 2016
I learned criticism from the best, @ebertchicago. He HATED that cheap, “You liked —, so who cares what you think about —-?” crap.
— Richard Roeper (@richardroeper) March 24, 2016
— Eric D. Snider (@EricDSnider) March 23, 2016
I hate people that dress like this
like, yeah, we get it, you drive pic.twitter.com/8XcHppowGH
— i am the cook (@BlacktusJack) March 25, 2016
One day I’m going to open a Greek-Mexican fusion restaurant and call it Elektra Nachos.
— Richard Newby (@RICHARDLNEWBY) March 24, 2016
— Kleveille Ent (@KLeveilleEnt) March 23, 2016
I love you guys.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) March 22, 2016
Off to see this thing about a depressed psychopath fighting an alien.
— SilentDawn (@SilentDawnLB) March 24, 2016
Really hope that Civil War has a line where one of the avengers says “Yo FUCK Batman and Superman,” could be a fun subtle jab
— Jack Douglass (@jacksfilms) March 24, 2016