- The Ben-Hur remake gets a first trailer and poster. Now THIS is horse racing. (Paramount Pictures)
- Indiana Jones 5 is a go. (Disney/Lucasfilm)
- In other Harrison Ford related news, they’ve narrowed down the young Han Solo casting race to Taron Egerton, Jack Reynor and Alden Ehrenreich. Would that it were so simple. (THR)
- Tim Burton’s Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children gets a first trailer and poster. (20th Century Fox)
- The Crow reboot loses yet another director, Corin Hardy. (The Wrap)
- Wonder Woman screenwriter Jason Fuchs will take a stab at writing the Lobo movie. (The Wrap)
- The second The Legend of Tarzan trailer is here! And it has a lot of back muscle flexing! (Warner Bros. Pictures)
- Netflix will now release The Little Prince domestically, after Paramount dropped it from its release schedule. (Deadline)
- Director Garry Marshall says there are plans for a Princess Diaries 3. Hell yes. (People Magazine)
- Jason Mitchell (Straight Outta Compton) and Ellar Coltrane (Boyhood) join Barry, the film about President Obama’s early college life. (Variety)
- The new X-Men: Apocalypse trailer has the X-Men fighting the apocalypse. (20th Century Fox)
Trailer of the Week
Seth Rogen and company look like they’ve cooked up one of the funniest animated comedies in a while.
Tweets of the Week
I'm glad Midnight Special is coming out before Trump ends the world.
— David S. (@AE_DavidS) March 16, 2016
I just saw the Michael Mann movie Heat and damn I totally get the Val Kilmer thing
— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) March 13, 2016
73 yr old Harrison Ford is able to return to role of Indiana Jones, but 47 yr old Lucy Lawless "too old" to play Xena again. Ah, Hollywood.
— Leigh Lewallen (@leighlew3) March 15, 2016
you can remake BEN-HUR and CITIZEN KANE and CASABLANCA, on one condition: you gotta make 'em gay.
— ✨jrosenfield✨ (@J_Rosenfield) March 17, 2016
Soon, Marvel movies will open with the closing credits https://t.co/VbZEwUdJVZ
— Siddhant Adlakha (@SidizenKane) March 17, 2016
Obama's SCOTUS nominee is getting a 10 Cloverfield Lane level ad campaign.
— Victor LaValle (@victorlavalle) March 16, 2016
— Jessica Jones (@JessicaJones) March 17, 2016
Featured Image: Paramount Pictures/Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures